Hakunila Sports Park (Hakunilan Urheilupuisto)
Competition will take place at Hakunila Sports Park (address Luotikuja 2, 01200 Vantaa).
Hakunila Sports Park is one of the most versatile sports park in the Helsinki metropolitan area. During the summer there are wide areas for hiking and jogging and in the wintertime those areas are well lit and used for skiing.
Sports facilities of Hakunila Sports Park:
- athletics field / lawn (100 m x 60 m)
- sandlot (100 m x 65 m, lighting)
- two lawn areas
- tennis court
- basketball court
- floorball field
- changing facilities and washing facilities at the maintenance building
- in the winter there is ice hockey rink and skating area
- swimming hall
- two sand-based football fields
- one natural grass football field
Please notice that the competition is non-alcoholic and non-smoking event.